Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- High stability and sensitivity
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Wide input voltage(3.3~6V)
- Support DAC and UART output
- Long life(2 years in air)
- High resolution (0.01ppm)
The Gravity Formaldehyde (HCHO) Sensor is an Arduino & Raspberry Pi compatible module, which is the ideal solution for indoor air quality monitor. This is a HCHO (CH2O) sensor module. It can be used to measure HCHO in air. Through it, you can know the air quality. This sensor module is widely used in many air testing applications, such as indoor air quality, real time quality monitoring stations. Many advantages are available, such as strong anti-jamming capability, high stability, ATC, high sensitivity (up to 0.01ppm) and long life (2 years in air). Integrated with Gravity Interface which is easy to used, wide input voltage, and optional output signal.
This is a formaldehyde (HCHO) sensor module with small size, and Arduino compatibility. Through it, you can measure the concentration of formaldehyde in air and know the Real-Time air quality. It can be widely used in many air testing applications, such as indoor air quality, real time quality monitoring stations. Applied in a DIY formaldehyde detector is also suitable.
- Input Voltage: 3.3~6V
- Target Gas: HCHO
- Interference Gas: Alcohol, CO & etc
- Detection Range: 0~5ppm
- Resolution: 0.01ppm
- Warm Up Time: ≤3 minutes
- Response Time: ≤60 seconds
- Resume Time: ≤60 seconds
- Interface Type: Gravity-3Pin
- Output Signal: Optional DAC(0.4～2V,for 0-5ppm) or UART(9600)
- Operating Temp: 0~50℃
- Operating Hum: 15%RH-90％RH(No Condensation)
- Storage Temp: 0~50℃
- Working Life: 2 years (in air)