Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Gravity Analog Electrical Conductivity Sensor / Meter (K=10)
- Measures the high electrical conductivity liquid
- Offers a measurement range is up to 100 ms/cm
- Includes plug and play Gravity- and BNC connector
- Supports 3~5 V wide voltage input
The Gravity: Analog Electrical Conductivity Sensor is particularly used to measure the high electrical conductivity liquid, such as seawater, concentrated brine, etc. The measurement range is up to 100 ms/cm. This product is suitable for the water quality application of mariculture.
It supports 3~5v wide voltage input, and is compatible with 5 V and 3.3 V main control board, such as Arduino and Raspberry Pi. The excitation source adopts AC signal, which effectively reduces the polarization effect, improves the precision and prolongs the life of the probe; The software library uses single-point calibration method, and can automatically identify standard buffer solution, so simple and convenient.
Software library supports single-point calibration, and automatically identifies standard buffer solution, integrates temperature compensation algorithm.
- 42 x 32 mm / 1.65 x 1.26 in
Signal Conversion Board
- Supply Voltage: 3.0~5.0 V
- Output Voltage: 0~3.2 V
- Probe Connector: BNC
- Signal Connector: PH 2.0 - 3 Pin
- Measurement Accuracy: ±5% F.S.
- Board size: 42 x 32 mm / 1.65 x 1.26 in
Electrical Conductivity Probe
- Probe Type: Laboratory Grade
- Cell Constant: 10±2
- Support Detection Range: 10 ~ 100 ms / cm
- Temperature Range: 0~40 °C
- Probe Life: >0.5 year (Actual life is related to frequency of use and scene)
- Cable Length: 100 ±2 cm