- Gladiator Tracked Chassis (Black)
- Features an agile tracked robot chassis
- Provides excellent damping effect and large road grip
- Has higher stability and longer durability
- Includes two quality motors to provide high power and speed
- Comes with a high-strength aluminium alloy base
The Gladiator Tracked Chassis (Black) is an agile tracked robot chassis, low noise, and easy to control, which could be a good partner for your any tank-liked robots. This tracked chassis employs high-strength aluminium alloy base with delicate appearance, higher stability and longer durability.
The track is made of engineering plastic that basically assured the good elasticity, excellent damping effect and large road grip of the product.
To explore more possibilities, you can use this tracked chassis with Arduino microcontrollers or add other electronic components on the base such as, IR sensor, ultrasonic sensor, camera, LED, display, WIFI module, etc.
It comes with two quality motors to provide high power and speed, which enables your DIY robot car to widely suit all kinds of road surfaces.