Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Geckodrive G320X Digital Stepper Motor Driver
- Features a popular, low-cost DC brush type servo driver
- Has a power range of 18 – 80 VDC and 0 – 20 A
- Provides an integral and derivative setting to precisely damp your motor
The Geckodrive G320X Digital Stepper Motor Driver is a popular, low-cost DC brush type servo driver. The G320X has a power range of 18 – 80VDC and 0 – 20A meaning it can drive larger servo motors with ease.
An internally closed PID loop ensures your motor will maintain position and correct for lost steps while under load. The G320X features a user-settable proportional, integral, and derivative setting to precisely damp your motor.
A 10-position DIP switch allows you to set the following error (the distance the drive is allowed to fall behind commanded position), the gain of the PID loop (how aggressively it maintains position), and set the step pulse multiplier option (functionally an encoder divider for legacy applications).
The “Limit” trimpot on the drive is adjustable up to 20 A and sets the upper limit of current that the drive will send to the motor.
All Geckodrive motor controls come with an industry leading three-year warranty and free US-based technical support. Should a drive sustain damage in the field Geckodrive offers repairs to minimize your downtime.
- 1 x Geckodrive G320X Digital Stepper Motor Driver
- Native Resolution: Encoder Resolution
- Power Rating: 80 VDC, 20 A maximum
- Motor Control Type: Servo
- Metal Treatment: Black Anodizing