Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Dynamic Force: 400 lbs
- Stroke: 6''
- Voltage: 12V
- Speed: .30"/s
- Comes with a built-in optical sensor and limit switches
- Provides feedback when you need it
- Can be input to an external controller such as an Arduino
When you need to know exact positioning of your actuators, the Firgelli OS Series 400lbs, 6" Stroke Feedback Linear Actuatoris what you need. This powerful, reliable actuator comes with a built-in optical sensor that provides feedback when you need it. It has no built-in controller, but do provides single phase pulses as position feedback signal that can be input to an external controller such as an Arduino.
The Firgelli OS Series 400lbs, 6" Stroke Feedback Linear Actuator is equipped with a 10 hole optical encoder disk that with the gearing to the actuator output shaft will send 100 pulses/inch of stroke ( +/- 5 pulses). It comes equipped with built-in limit switches, is manufactured with high-grade aluminum outer and inner tubes, and come in stroke lengths of 6".
- Dynamic Force: 400 lb
- Static Force: 800 lbs
- Speed ("/S): .30"
- Gear Ratio: 30:01
- Duty Cycle: 25%
- IP Rating: IP66
- Sound Rating: 20 dB over Ambient
- Input: 12v DC:
- Max Draw: : 5 A
- Clevis End: 1/4" diameter
- Operational Temperature: -26°C/65°C (-15°F/150°)
- Limit Switch: Built-in (factory preset)
- Safety Certifications: CE, ROHS
- Bracket(s): MB1-P