Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Low power consumption microcontroller with an Atmage328P processor (designed for IoT development)
- Equipped with a DIALOG Bluetooth 4.1 chip for a maximum 4Kbyte/s transmission rate
- Allows multiple Bluetooth cascade and KISS connection
- Supports Arduino IDE program and Bluetooth library
- Can be used to applications such as wearable, intelligent tools, etc.
The FireBeetle 328P Board w/ BLE 4.1 is a low power consumption microcontroller designed for Internet of Things (IoT) development. This Bluetooth controller combines Bluetooth Low Energy 4.1 with an Arduino controller, which can support functions like multiple Bluetooth cascade and KISS connection (approach connection). Its connection can be realized by holding host BOOT and by moving to the target peripheral device. It is also compatible with the Bluno series.
This FireBeetle is equipped with a more stable DIALOG Bluetooth 4.1 chip that can support a maximum 4Kbyte/s transmission rate. It can be directly applied to low power consumption application such as wearable and intelligent tools and so on.
- 1 x FireBeetle Board-328P with BLE4.1
- 2 x 18 pin-2.54mm
- 2 x 18 female header-2.54mm
- Processor: ATMEGA328P
- Bootloader: Arduino Pro or Pro Mini, ATmega328 (3.3V, 8MHz)
- Operating Current: 3.3V
- VCC I/O Voltage: 3.7V~5.5V
- Lithium Battery Voltage: 3.7V
- Transmission rate: 4Kbyte/s max (more device, lower rate)
- Low power consumption: 25uA (POWER DOWN); 70uA (enabled interruption)
- Maximum discharge current: 600mA (LDO-3.3V OUTPUT)
- Maximum charge current: 400Ma
- Digital Interfaces: 14
- Analog Interfaces: 6
- SPI: 1
- I2C: 1
- UART: 1
- LED_BUILTIN: D13
- Interface Mode: 2.54mm (Pin/Female header), soldering free in default