- Faulhaber 1524E06 Gearmotor w/ Encoder 485:1
- Comes with a coreless motor structure
- German-made high-quality DC motor
- Built-in incremental magnetic encoder
- Can be used without an encoder as a normal dc motor
The Faulhaber 1524E06 Gearmotor w/ Encoder 485:1 is a high-quality German-engineered Micro Gear Motor ideal for closed-loop systems or special robot projects.
These high-quality motors can be used without an encoder as a normal dc motor, just tie the battery and it will turn. Inside the motor’s stator, all magnet is one piece of solid neodymium which helps to achieve higher torque. At the back side, there is a built-in incremental magnetic encoder which has 2 channels (A-B).
It is not suitable for mini-sumo robots or sumo robot projects.