Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- ESPlay Micro V2 Handheld Game Console based on ESP32
- Offers 2.4-inch ILI9341 TFT Panel
- Based on ESP32
- Integrated 16 MB Flash + 8 MB PSRAM
- Features I2C port for expandable function
- Built-in TP4054 Li-Po charger for faster charging
- Offers a 3.5 mm Headphone jack
The ESPlay Micro V2 Handheld Game Console based on ESP32 is the new version of this Handheld game console which has now an Acrylic Case added, and offers upgraded button and caps, to make the pressing feels much better. With SD card support added, customers can collect many more games. High-quality sound I2S DAC also added to make it possible a good Walkman.
This Handheld game console is based on ESP32, which is from Espressif with great functionality and really mature on the software development side. This project most inspired by Odroid Go and Pocketsprite, those devices are great and have well community support, but some of them had some issues that can be updated.
Odroid Go had shared its SPI for both display and SD card, and they need patched esp-IDF version for it and SD card not work very well in SPI mode, Then Pocketsprite only has esp32 WROOM module without psram and also without SD card support so limited portability for saving collection of games.
- 1x ESPlay Micro V2 Handheld Game Console based on ESP32
- PCB: 100 x 50 mm
- Headphone jack: 3.5 mm
- Screen: 2.4 inch
- Flash: 16 MB
- PSRAM: 8 MB
- WiFi: Included
- Bluetooth: 4 BLE
- Panel: TFT
- TP4054 Li-Po charger: Included
- I2C port for expandable function