- Support wireless 802.11 b/g/n standard
- Support the STA/AP/STA + AP three work modes
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack, and support multiple TCP Client connection
- Support rich Socket the AT command
The ESP8266 WiFi Shield is a ultra-low power UART-WiFi module. It has excellent dimensions and ULP technology compared to other similar modules. The module is special designed for mobile devices and Internet of Things (IoT).
This WiFi Shield based on ESP-12F, which is the new version of the ESP-12 with the Wifi chip ESP8266. With this Shield, you can make you Arduino easy to connect to network and control you device anywhere. Just communication via UART interface and control by AT command.
- 53mm x 47mm x 23mm
- Support UART/GPIO data communication interface
- Support Smart Link intelligent networking
- Support remote firmware update (OTA)
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.