Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- ESP32-S2 MCU WiFi Devboard, 240 MHz, 2.4 GHz WiFi (LCD Version w/ Pinheader)
- Offers a WiFi development board
- Comes with a USB-C connector
- Provides multiple low-power operating states
- Onboard 1.8A current high-efficiency power supply IC
- Supports Raspberry Pi Pico expansion board ecosystem
The ESP32-S2 MCU WiFi Devboard, 240 MHz, 2.4 GHz WiFi (LCD Version w/ Pinheader) is a WiFi development board with compact size, plenty of peripheral interfaces, integrated low-power Wi-Fi System-on-Chip (SoC) and a mass memory, supporting Raspberry Pi Pico expansion board ecosystem.
The module is equipped with a hardware crypto accelerator, RNG, HMAC, and Digital Signature module, it can meet the security requirements of the Internet of Things. Multiple low-power operating states to satisfy power requirements in IoT, mobile devices, wearable electronics, smart homes, and other application scenarios, etc.
- 1x ESP32-S2 MCU WiFi Devboard, 240MHz, 2.4 GHz WiFi (LCD Version w/ Pinheader)
- Display: LCD
- Tiny size easy integration
- Microprocessor: 32-bit LX7
- High operating performance
- Multi-function GPIO Pins
- Weight: 9 g