- Electronic Clock for Raspberry Pi Pico w/ Accurate RTC Multi Functions & LEDs
- Designed for Raspberry Pi Pico (Not Included)
- Offers three buttons for configuration
- Comes with development resources and manual
- Embedded buzzer for alarm or hourly ring, etc.
- Onboard high precision RTC chip
The Electronic Clock for Raspberry Pi Pico w/ Accurate RTC Multi Functions & LEDs is an LED digit electronic clock designed for Raspberry Pi Pico.
It incorporates high precision RTC chip DS3231, photosensor, buzzer, and buttons, features multiple functions including an accurate electronic clock, temperature display, auto-brightness adjustment, alarm, and button config.
The important part is, rich open-source codes and development tutorials are also provided to help you fast get started with Raspberry Pi Pico and make your own original electronic clock.
- 1 x Pico-Clock-Green
- 1 x Case
- 1 x USB-A to micro-B cable 1.2m
- 1 x Button cell CR2032
- 1 x Screws pack
- Power Supply: 5V via USB connection
- LED Digit: Jade green
- Program / Debug Port: USB
- Scrolling display
- Alarm/hourly ring
- Temperature in ℉ or ℃ format
- 12/24 time format
- Day of week auto adjustment
- Timekeeping without main power
- Timer configuration
- Manual/auto-brightness adjustment
- Button configuration
- Weight: 0.269 kg
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.