- Electric Motors Catalyst STEM Kit
- Designed by Tinkering School in California
- Includes over 50 high-quality components 10 Challenges
- Lets you build your own robot creations
- Age: 8+
The Electric Motors Catalyst STEM Kit includes over 50 high-quality components and 10 Challenges that inspire kids to invent their own creations.
Draw a challenge card and try to build a machine that can scramble an egg, then rebuild your robotic creation into a creature with spinning arms. The possibilities are endless! Attach everyday objects or your favorite LEGOs to your tinkering kit pieces to build an entirely new invention.
The original Tinkering Labs kit was designed in California by the education innovators who founded San Francisco’s Brightworks School and whose TED talks have inspired millions of teachers and parents to help kids discover their natural creative power.
The kit is designed for kids 8-13 years old. Parents and grandparents also enjoy building inventions. Each of the 10 challenges usually takes about 30-60 minutes to complete, and when you’re done with those you can move on to your own ideas!
- 1x Electric Motors Catalyst STEM Kit
- 2x Electric Motor with Detachable Wires
- 1x Battery Pack with Switch
- 2x AA Battery
- 1x Wooden Chassis
- 12x Wooden Wheel (6 Sizes)
- 6x Wooden Connector (3 Shapes)
Hardware & Connectors
- 2x Metal Axle
- 4x Metal L-Bracket
- 10x Small Bolt with Wing Nut
- 2x Metal Spring
- 12x Bushing for Motor and Axle Connections
- 12x Rubber Band
Tools & Supplies
- 1x Pair of Safety Glasses, Child Size
- 3x Washable Marker
- 1x Large 3-Foot Wide Paper Work Surface
- 1x Full-Size Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 1x Cloth Storage Bag
- 1x Clear-Top Metal Hardware Tin
- 10x Challenge Card
- 1x Clear Challenge Card Holder
- 1x Safety Tips Card
- 1x 22-Page Building Techniques Booklet
- Printed Tips & Guides
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.