Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Elecrow Strain Gauge Module
- Can be used to measure strain on an object
- Uses the strain gauge BF350-3AA to detect the strain
- Features an onboard amplifier and potentiometer
This Elecrow Strain Gauge Module uses the strain gauge BF350-3AA to detect the strain, with the amplifier and potentiometer on the board to adjust the measured results, users can easily get the result with any microcontroller such as Arduino.
This module can be positively used in measuring deformation (for example, across a bridge by loading positions and effects) in engineering and in physical distortions proportional to loading or thermal environments. In the everyday world, this module can be used for applications such as gating a traffic light into a new sequence when a car on a lightly traveled side-street enters a T-intersection.
- 1 x Elecrow Strain Gauge Module
- 32mm x 17mm
- Working Voltage: 5VDC
- Analog Output 0~3.5VDC
- Potentiometer to adjust the zero point