Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Elecrow ESP Terminal 3.5-inch 480x320 SPI TFT Capacitive Touch with Ov2640 Camera
- Powered by a robust ESP32-S3 chip for superior computing
- Equipped with a 3.5-inch SPI TFT capacitive touch display
- Features a 2M pixel camera for face/object/scene recognition
- Compatible with Crowtail system and supports LVGL graphics library
The Elecrow ESP Terminal 3.5in 480x320 SPI TFT Capacitive Touch w/ Ov2640 Camera is a handheld terminal that operates on the ESP32 controller. This device is powered by a robust ESP32-S3 chip and supports 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5 (LE), offering superior computing and processing capabilities for Internet of Things (IoT) terminal applications. It is versatile and can be utilized in a range of scenarios, including industrial IoT control terminals, smart agricultural terminals, personal smart home monitoring terminals, and personal DIY projects.
The ESP32 touchscreen is equipped with Crowtail's digital port, analog port, UART, and IIC interface. It also incorporates a MEMS microphone, camera interface, and buzzer function. The device is compatible with ESP-IDF and Arduino IDE development and works well with Micropython/Arduino. It also supports LVGL, a widely used free and open-source embedded graphics library that enables the creation of visually appealing UIs for any MCU, MPU, and display type. The 2M pixel camera allows for easy face/object/scene recognition, offering more creative possibilities in advanced projects such as speech recognition and voice control.
The screen of the device is an SPI serial screen with a resolution of 320x480. The 3.5-inch size makes it an ideal choice for a handheld or pocket terminal. The screen's frame rate reaches up to 20FPS, which is adequate for most application scenarios. The terminal is encased in a sleek acrylic shell, enhancing the aesthetic appeal of the product. It can also be mounted in various ways, including wall or PLC rail mounting, thanks to the two M3 screw mounting holes.
The device's compatibility with the Crowtail system simplifies project implementation. As a smart home central control screen, it can perform video surveillance and face recognition, enabling real-time monitoring of home dynamics. It can be connected with over 150 types of Crowtail modules to complete more intriguing projects. The device supports the LVGL graphics library, allowing for the design and implementation of custom UIs using the drag-and-drop UI editor. It supports programming with VS Code Arduino IDE, Espressif IDF, Esphome, and PlatformIO, facilitating the easy development of various projects.
- 1x 3.5 inch ESP32 SPI Display with camera (includes Acrylic Shell)
- 1x USB C Cable
- 106 x 66 x 13 mm (L x W x H)
- Active Area: 73.63 x 49.79 mm (L x W)
- Main Chip: Core Processor - Xtensa 32-bit LX7
- Memory: 16 MB Flash, 8 MB PSRAM
- Maximum Speed: 240 Mhz
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n 1x1, 2.4 GHz band supports 20 and 40 MHz bandwidth
- Supports Station, SoftAP, and SoftAP + Station mixed modes
- Bluetooth: BLE 5.0
- LCD Screen: Resolution - 320x480, Display Size - 3.5 inch, Drive IC - ILI9488
- Touch: Capacitive Touch
- Interface: SPI Interface
- Other Modules:
- Camera: OV2640, 2M Pixel
- Microphone: MEMS Microphone
- SD Card: Onboard SD Card Slot
- Interface: 1x USB C, 1x UART, 1x I2C, 2x Analog, 2x Digital
- RESET Button: Press this button to reset the system
- BOOT Button: Hold down the Boot button and press the EN button to initiate firmware download mode. Users can download firmware through the serial port
- Operating Environment:
- Operating Voltage: USB DC5V, lithium battery 3.7 V
- Operating Current: Average current 83 mA
- Operating Temperature: -10 ~ 65 °C
- LiPo Battery Interface: PH 2.0