Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Electric circuit and programming experimentation kit
- Provides some basic electronic components such as a LED, a button, a buzzer, a temperature sensor, etc.
- Compatible with the
BBC micro:bit V2(not included)
The ElecFreaks micro:bit Starter Kit wo/ micro:bit Board is designed to help you learn electric circuit and programming.
The kit provides some basic electronic components like a LED, a button, a buzzer, a temperature sensor, etc. This micro:bit starter kit can help you enter the wonderful world of electronics. The micro:bit board is not included in this version.
- 1 x Micro:bit Breadboard Adapter
- 1 x Transparent Breadboard - 83 x 55 mm
- 1 x Micro:bit Battery Holder - 2 x AA
- 1 x EF92A micro: servo 180 degrees analog servo for micro: bit
- 1 x TMP36 Temperature Sensor
- 1 x Photocell
- 1 x MicroB USB Cable
- 1 x Breadborad Jumper Wire 65pcs Pack
- 1 x RGB Diffused LED
- 5 x Red LED
- 5 x Blue LED
- 5 x Yellow LED
- 5 x Green LED
- 1 x 10K Trimpot
- 2 x Momentary Pushbutton Switch
- 1 x Self-lock Switch
- 1 x Mini Speaker
- 10 x 100 Ohm Resistor
- 10 x 10K Ohm Resistor
- 5 x Alligator Clip Wire
- 1 x 5V Miniature Motor
- 1 x TIP 120 NPN Transistor
- 2 x 1N4007 Diode
- 1 x 8 RGB Rainbow LED Ring