- ElecFreaks micro:bit Smart Cutebot
- Designed for micro:bit (Not Included)
- Offers High-alerted sensors with precise detection
- Driven by dual high-speed motors
- Tiny structure with an arc shape
- Direct insertion battery holders
The ElecFreaks micro:bit Smart Cutebot is a rear-drive smart car driven by dual high-speed motors. Its tiny structure with an arc shape features a crashproof and comfortable feel.
There are many on-board types of equipment on the Cutebot including an ultrasonic sensor and distance sensor, two RGB LED headlights and clearance lamps on the bottom, two line-tracking probes, an active buzzer as the horn, and so on! Let’s drive your first smart micro:bit car!
- 1 x Cutebot micro:bit car
- 1 x HC-SR04+
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Map
- Working voltage: 3.5 ~5 V (3 x AAA batteries)
- Buzzer: Passive buzzer (P0)
- Infrared control: Support (P16)
- Headlights: 2 x GRB LEDs
- Rainbow LED: 2 x Neopixel (P15)
- Connection: 12C P1 P2
- Motor type: N20 motor
- Ultrasonic type: HC-SR04+
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.