Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Dual Digital Potentiometer
- Value: 100 KΩn
- 256 positions per potentiometer
- For applications such as LED DC dimming, linear stable voltage source, oscillator, etc.
- Compatible with 3.3V or 5.0V power supply
The Dual Digital Potentiometer (100K) is a mixed signal IC, which is able to dynamically change the internal resistors through MCU (like Arduino). It can be used in applications such as LED DC dimming, linear stable voltage source, oscillator, low pass filter or differential amplifier.
Each module has 256 taps with a resistor of 100KΩ. It supports a wide voltage supply (DC 2.7V - 5.5V) and it is compatible with MCU of 3.3V and 5V.
- 1 x Dual Digital Pot (100K) V1.0
- 1 x 5P male to male cable
- 20.0mm x 18.0mm
- Supply Voltage: 2.7～5.5V DC
- Static Operation Current: < 1 μA
- Potentiometer Value: 100 KΩ
- Resolution: 8 bits，256 taps for each potentiometer
- Number of Potentiometers: 2
- Interface: SPI
- Operation Temperature: -40℃～85℃