Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Dual Axis Solar Tracker by Brown Dog Gadgets
- Solar electric power generation
- Allows you to build a simple solar tracker that follows the sun
- Takes about an hour to build the entire project
- Comes with a 6V 200mA solar panel and the LED voltmeter for easy data collection
- Includes everything you need to complete the project
The Dual Axis Solar Tracker includes everything you need to complete the project, from the wooden parts and screws to the custom Arduino shield and micro servos. The entire project takes about an hour to build and you'll need a computer to upload the code as well as a screwdriver to build the tracker.
Data collection is easy using the 6V 200mA solar panel and the LED voltmeter. This allows the tracker to easily be used as part of a science fair project or as a classroom demo. Since the kit is only held together by screws it can easily be disassembled for multiple uses in a classroom setting.
To make the build easier a custom Arduino Shield and PCB sensor holder has been designed. The custom code is uploaded through the free Arduino IDE software. Adventurous builders can try their hand at coding this project from scratch, but everyone else can just use the included code.
- 1 x Dual Axis Solar Tracker