Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Dragino LPS8 Indoor LoRaWAN Gateway (915 MHz)
- Offers bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi or Ethernet
- Features an open-source OpenWrt system
- Provides 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Emulates 49x LoRa demodulators
- Supports Station Mode
- Connects to AWS-IoT Core LoRaWAN
Please note: This product does not support mining function. Returns are not accepted on this product.
The Dragino LPS8 Indoor LoRaWAN Gateway (915 MHz) is an open-source LoRaWAN Gateway. It lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi or Ethernet. The LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates.
The LPS8 uses a Semtech packet forwarder and fully compatible with the LoRaWAN protocol. It includes an SX1308 LoRa concentrator, which provides 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths.
LPS8 has pre-configured standard LoRaWAN frequency bands to use for different countries. Users can also customize the frequency bands to use in their own LoRa network.
- 1 x Dragino LPS8 Indoor LoRaWAN Gateway (915 MHz)
- 120 x 120 x 30 mm
- 1 x SX1308 + 2 x 1257 LoRa Transceiver
- 10M / 100M RJ45 Ports x 1
- 1 x 2.4G WiFi (802.11 bgn)
- 1 x USB host port
- Power Input via USB Type-C: 5 V, 2 A
- Weight: 187 g