Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Dragino LoRaWAN Door Sensor (US915)
- Powered by 2 x AAA batteries (Not Included)
- Offers LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A
- Detects door open or close status
- Preloaded with a set of unique keys
- Calculate last door open duration
The Dragino LoRaWAN Door Sensor (US915) helps to know if a door is open or closed. It detects the status and uplinks to IoT server via LoRaWAN network. User can see the door status, open time, open counts in the IoT Server.
LDS02 is powered by 2 x AAA batteries and targets for long-time use, these two batteries can provide about 16,000 ~ 70,000 uplink packets. After the battery running out, the user can easily open the enclosure and replace it with 2 common AAA batteries.
The LDS02 will send periodically data every day as well as for each door open/close action. It also counts the door open times and calculates the last door open duration. Users can also disable the uplink for each open/close event, instead, the device can count each open event and uplink periodically.
- 1 x Dragino LoRaWAN Door Sensor (US915)
- 69.2 x 29.2 x 15 mm
- LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A
- SX1262 LoRa Core
- Door Open/Close detect
- 2 x AAA LR03 Batteries
- Door open/close statistics
- Bands: US915
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically and open/close action
- Open duration alarm
- Downlink to change configure
- Weight: 50 g