Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Dragino LLMS01 LoRaWAN Leaf Moisture Sensor - US915
- Powered by an 8500mAh Li-SOCI2 battery (Not Included)
- Offers a LoRaWAN Leaf Moisture Sensor
- Measures the leaf moisture and temperature
- Provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication
- Waterproof Rating: IP67
The Dragino LLMS01 LoRaWAN Leaf Moisture Sensor - US915 is a LoRaWAN Leaf Moisture Sensor for IoT of Agriculture. It is designed to measure the leaf moisture and temperature, so to send to the platform to analyze the leaf status such as watering, moisturizing, dew, and frozen. The probe is IP67 waterproof.
LLMS01 detects the leaf's moisture and temperature using the FDR method, it senses the dielectric constant caused by liquid over the leaf surface and converts the value to leaf moisture. The probe is designed in a leaf shape to best simulate the real leaf characteristics. The probe has a density of 15 leaf vein lines per centimeter which make it can sense small drop and more accuracy.
The LoRa wireless technology used in LLMS01 allows the device to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data rates. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption.
- 1x Dragino LLMS01 LoRaWAN Leaf Moisture Sensor - US915
- Length: 3.5 m
Leaf Moisture: percentage of water drop over the total leaf surface
- Range 0 - 100 %
- Resolution: 0.1 %
- Accuracy: ± 3 % (0 - 50 %) | ± 6 % (>50%)
- IP67 Protection
- Range -50 ~ 80 °C
- Resolution: 0.1 °C
- Accuracy: < ± 0.5 °C (-10 ~ 70 °C)，< ± 1.0 °C (others)
- IP67 Protection