Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Dragino LHT65N-NE117 LoRaWAN Temperature & Humidity Sensor-US915
- Offers a long-range LoRaWAN sensor
- Powered by 2400mAh battery
- Features tri-color LED to indicate the status
- Built-in Temperature & Humidity sensor
- Firmware upgradable via program port
The Dragino LHT65N-NE117 LoRaWAN Temperature & Humidity Sensor-US915 is a Long Range LoRaWAN Sensor. It includes a built-in Temperature & Humidity sensor and has an external sensor connector to connect to an external Temperature Sensor. LHT65N-NE117 external probe uses a TI TMP117A NIST traceability temperature sensor, with 0.1°C accuracies in the normal temperature range.
LHT65N-NE117 is fully compatible with LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A protocol, it can work with a standard LoRaWAN gateway. LHT65N-NE117 supports the Datalog feature. It will record the data when there is no network coverage and users can retrieve the sensor value later to ensure no miss for every sensor reading.
The LHT65N-NE117 allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption. It targets professional wireless sensor network applications such as irrigation systems, smart metering, smart cities, building automation, and so on. LHT65N-NE117 has a built-in 2400mAh non-chargeable battery which can be used for up to 10 years.
- 1x LHT65N-NE117 Temperature & Humidity Sensor
- 1x External Temperature Probe (1 meter)
- Device: 13.5 x 7 x 3 cm
- External Temperature Probe: 1 m
- Resolution: 0.01 °C
- Accuracy Tolerance: Typ ±0.3 °C
- Long Term Drift: < 0.02 °C/yr
- Operating Range: -40 ~ 80 °C
- Resolution: 0.04 %RH
- Accuracy Tolerance: Typ ± 3 % RH
- Long Term Drift: < 0.02 °C / yr
- Operating Range: 0 ~ 96 % RH
External Temperature Sensor
- Silica gel cable
- ±0.1 °C (maximum) from - 20 °C to 50 °C
- ±0.2 °C (maximum) from - 40 °C to 100 °C
- ±0.3 °C (maximum) from - 55 °C to 150 °C
- Weight: 105 g