Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Dragino LG308N LoRaWAN Gateway (US915, no 4G)
- Offers an open-source LoRaWAN Pico Gateway
- Allows users to send data at low data-rates
- Includes an SX1302 LoRa concentrator
- Lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network
- Fully compatible with LoRaWAN protocol
The Dragino LG308N LoRaWAN Gateway (US915, no 4G) is an open-source LoRaWAN Pico Gateway. It lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi, Ethernet, 3G, or 4G cellular network. The LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data rates.
The LG308N uses a Semtech packet forwarder and is fully compatible with the LoRaWAN protocol. It includes an SX1302 LoRa concentrator, which provides 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths.
LG308N has pre-configured standard LoRaWAN frequency bands to use for different countries. Users can also customize the frequency bands to use in their own LoRa network.
LG308N can communicate with the ABP LoRaWAN end node without the LoRaWAN server. The system integrator can use it to integrate with their existing IoT Service without set-up own LoRaWAN server or using 3rd party LoRaWAN service.
- 1x Dragino LG308N LoRaWAN Gateway (US915, no 4G)
- Processor: 400 Mhz ar9331
- RAM: 64 MB
- Flash: 16 MB
- 10M/100M RJ45 Ports x2
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n
- LoRaWAN Wireless
- Power Input: 12 V DC, 2 A
- USB 2.0 host connector x1
- Mini-PCI E connector x1
- SX1302 + 2 x SX1250
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Frequency Band: 2.4 ~ 2.462 GHz
- 11n tx power : mcs7/15: 11db mcs0: 17db
- 11b tx power: 18db
- 11g 54M tx power: 12 db
- 11g 6M tx power: 18 db
- 11g 54M: -71 dbm
- 11n 20M: -67 dbm
- Up to -142.5 dBm sensitivity with SX1257 Tx/Rx front-end
- 70 dB CW interferer rejection at 1 MHz offset
- Able to operate with negative SNR, CCR up to 9 dB
- Emulates 49x LoRa demodulators and 1x (G)FSK demodulator
- Dual digital TX&RX radio front-end interfaces
- 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths
- Dynamic data rate (DDR) adaptation
- True antenna diversity or simultaneous dual-band operation
- Weight: 150 g