Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Dragino LDS03A Outdoor LoRaWAN Open/Close Door Sensor (US915)
- Powered by an 8500 mAh Li-SOCI2 battery (Not Included)
- Offers an open or close LoRaWAN door sensor
- Comes with LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A protocol
- Detects door open or close status
- Counts the door open times and calculates the last door open duration
The Dragino LDS03A Outdoor LoRaWAN Open/Close Door Sensor (US915) is an Open/Close LoRaWAN Door Sensor. It detects door open/close status and uplinks to IoT server via LoRaWAN network. user can see the door status, open duration, open counts in the IoT Server.
LDS03A is powered by an 8500 mAh Li-SOCI2 battery. It can be used for up to 10 years. The LDS03A will send periodically data every 2 hours as well as for each door open/close action. It also counts the door open times and calculates the last door open duration. Users can also disable the uplink for each open/close event, instead, LDS03A can count each open event and uplink periodically.
LDS03A has a Datalog feature, it will record the open/close event and the user can retrieve the history from LoRaWAN. LDS03A is pre-load with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registration.
- 1x Dragino LDS03A Outdoor LoRaWAN Open/Close Door Sensor (US915)
- LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A protocol
- Frequency Bands: US915
- Door Open / Close Detect
- Door Open / Close Statistics
- 8500 mAh Industrial Battery (none-rechargeable)
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically and open/close event
- Datalog feature
- Remote configure parameters via LoRa Downlink
- Firmware upgradable via program port
- Wall Mountable
- Outdoor Use