- Dragino LDDS75 LoRaWAN Distance Detection Sensor (915 MHz)
- Measures distance between sensor and a flat object
- Provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Powered by 8500 mA Li-SOCI2 battery
- Distance Detection by Ultrasonic technology
- Note: You are responsible for determining if this frequency is allowed in your country
The Dragino LDDS75 LoRaWAN Distance Detection Sensor (915 MHz) is a LoRaWAN Distance Detection Sensor for the Internet of Things solution. It is used to measure the distance between the sensor and a flat object.
The distance detection sensor is a module that uses ultrasonic sensing technology for distance measurement, and temperature compensation is performed internally to improve the reliability of data.
It detects the distance between the measured object and the sensor and uploads the value via wireless to LoRaWAN IoT Server.
The LDDS75 can be applied to scenarios such as horizontal distance measurement, liquid level measurement, parking management system, object proximity, and presence detection, intelligent trash can management system, robot obstacle avoidance, automatic control, sewer, bottom water level monitoring, etc.
Note: You are responsible for determining if this frequency is allowed in your country.