Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Dragino LA66-LoRaWAN-Shield - US915
- Based on LA66 LoRaWAN module
- Provides ultra-long RF range
- Equipped with TCXO crystal
- Support LoRaWAN v1.0.3 protocol
- Firmware upgradable via UART interface
The Dragino LA66-LoRaWAN-Shield - US915 is the Arduino shield base on LA66. Users can use LA66 LoRaWAN Shield to rapidly add LoRaWAN or peer-to-peer LoRa wireless function to Arduino projects. LA66 is equipped with TCXO crystal which ensures the module can achieve stable performance in extreme temperatures.
LA66 is a ready-to-use module that includes LoRaWAN v1.0.3 protocol. The LoRaWAN stack used in LA66 is used in more than 1 million LoRaWAN End Devices deployed world widely. This mature LoRaWAN stack greatly reduces the risk to make stable LoRaWAN Sensors to support different LoRaWAN servers and different countries' standards. External MCU can use AT command to call LA66 and start to transmit data via the LoRaWAN protocol.
- 1x Dragino LA66-LoRaWAN-Shield - US915
- CPU: 32-bit 48 MHz
- Flash: 256 KB
- RAM: 64 KB
- Input Power Range: 1.8 ~ 3.7 V
- Power Consumption: < 4uA
- Frequency Range: 150 MHz ~ 960 MHz
- Maximum Power: +22 dBm constant RF output
- High sensitivity: -148 dBm
- Temperature: Storage: -55 ~ +125 °C | Operating: -40 ~ +85 °C
- Humidity: Storage: 5 ~ 95% (Non-Condensing) | Operating: 10 ~ 95% (Non-Condensing)
- LoRa Tx Current: < 90 mA at +17 dBm, 108 mA at +22 dBm
- LoRa Rx current: < 9 mA
- I/O Voltage: 3.3 V