Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DLOS8N Outdoor LoRaWAN Gateway - 915-A by Dragino
- Offers an open source outdoor LoRaWAN Gateway
- Allows users to send data and reach long ranges at low data-rates
- Includes an SX1302 LoRaWAN concentrator
- Lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network
- Fully compatible with LoRaWAN protocol
The Dragino DLOS8N Outdoor LoRaWAN Gateway - 915-A is an open-source outdoor LoRaWAN Gateway. It lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi, Ethernet, 3G, or 4G cellular. The LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data rates.
DLOS8N supports Semtech packet forwarder and LoRaWAN Station connection, it is fully compatible with LoRaWAN protocol. DLOS8N includes an SX1302 LoRaWAN concentrator.
DLOS8N can communicate with the ABP LoRaWAN end node without the LoRaWAN server. The system integrator can use it to integrate with their existing IoT Service without setting up their own LoRaWAN server or using 3rd party LoRaWAN service. DLOS8N supports auto-provision for mass deployment and long-term maintenance. The system integrator can easily change the settings.
- 1x Dragino DLOS8N Outdoor LoRaWAN Gateway - 915-A
- 1x Antenna
- 1x Power Supply
- 26 x 9 x 8.5 cm
- Up to -140 dBm sensitivity with SX1250 Tx/Rx front-end
- 70 dB CW interferer rejection at 1 MHz offset
- Able to operate with negative SNR, CCR up to 9 dB
- Emulates 49 x LoRa demodulators and 1 x (G)FSK demodulator
- Dual digital TX & RX radio front-end interfaces
- 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths
- Dynamic data-rate (DDR) adaptation
- True antenna diversity or simultaneous dual-band operation
- Ports: 10M/100M RJ45
- WiFi : 802.11 b / g / n
- LoRaWAN Wireless
- Power Input: 12 ~ 24 V DC / 2 A
- IEEE 802.3 af compliant PoE port (DC 37 ~ 57 v)
- USB 2.0 host connector: Yes
- Mini-PCI E connector: Yes
- SX1302 + 2 x SX1250
- Weight: 450 g