Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Dr. Robot WiFi Mobile Robot Development Platform w/ Multi-DOF Gripping Arms
- Offers two 12V DC motors with integrated 800 counts per cycle optical encoder
- Provides full-color video and two-way audio capability
- Max. speed of 0.75 m/sec
- Fully wireless networked 802.11g
- Comprehensive circuit protection
The Dr. Robot WiFi Mobile Robot Development Platform w/ Multi-DOF Gripping Arms is ready to use mobile robot platform designed for remote monitoring/patroling applications requiring object manipulation or other direct physical interaction with the robot's surroundings.
An improvement provided with the current model SCOUT Pro is a wrist-mounted camera that greatly facilitates remote manipulation of objects.
Optionally, you can choose to have cameras on both wrists, maximizing the robot's ability to survey its surroundings. With their position coincident to the robot's gripping digits, the cameras uniquely enable remote users to get an eye on whatever the robot is reaching toward.
Each of the robot's arms has five degrees of freedom, excluding the hinging DOF of the gripper joint. The lifting capacity of each gripper is 300 g while the chassis has a carrying capacity of 6 kg.
SCOUT Pro travels at a top speed of 75 cm/sec and has 6 infrared distance sensors and 3 ultrasonic rangefinders onboard, but also has a bumper equipped with shocks in case of an unavoidable collision. Two lamps on the front of the robot also provide near-field illumination.
As is standard on all our monitoring robotic systems, SCOUT Pro's Camera has an onboard speaker and microphone, both of which support two-way audio communication.
SCOUT Pro functions by wireless connection to a notebook or desktop PC equipped with two joystick controllers that separately control the robot and arm motion.
Software modules enable a user to see/hear via the robot and talk through the robot's onboard speaker. A camera mounted on the wrist of the right arm provides viewing from virtually any perspective.
SCOUT Pro includes all WiRobot development software components (for MS Windows 2000 and up), enabling easy access to all data and information in a standard Microsoft Windows programming environment (e.g., MS VB and VC++).
With its integrated high bandwidth (11 Mbps) WiFi 802.11 wireless module, the system can upload all sensor data (including encoder sensor readings) to a PC or server at rates in excess of 10Hz.
- 1 x SCOUT Chassis with 2 arms and grippers (5-DOF Arm x2 + 1-DOF Gripper x2)
- 2 x Robot Sensing and Motion Controller
- 1 x 640x480 Camera
- 1 x DC Motor Driver Module with Position and Current Feedback
- 3 x Ultrasonic Range Sensor Module
- 6 x Sharp IR Distance Measuring Sensor
- 1 x RS232 Interface Module
- 1 x WiFi 802.11 Wireless Module
- 1 x RS232 Cross-over Serial Cable
- 1 x 128x64 Graphic LCD Module
- 12 x Servo
- 2 x 12V DC Motor
- 2 x 800 count per wheel cycle Optical Encoder
- 2 x 12V Ni-MH 3800 mAh Battery Pack
- 1 x SCOUT Pro Battery Charger
- 40 x 32 x 46 cm (L x W x H)
- Diameter: 38 cm / 15 inch
- Fully integrated WiFi (802.11g) system with dual serial communication channels, supporting both UDP and TCP/IP protocol.
- Full-color video and two-way audio capability. (640x480, 30fps)
- Battery: 2x 3800 mAh with over 3 hours for nominal operation
- Collision detection sensors include 3 sonar range sensors and 6 IR range sensors
- Additional sensors such as supplementary sonar sensors, temperature sensors, acceleration/tilting sensors, or customized sensors can be added.
Mechanical and Control
- Two 12V motors with over 300oz.-inch (22kg.cm) torque each
- 7-inch driving wheel
- Max speed of 0.75 m/sec
- Pre-programmed fine speed and position control achieved by an integrated PMS5005 module.
- Additional carrying payload: 6 kg
- Weight: 7 kg