Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Digilent MCC 172 IEPE Measurement DAQ HAT
- Designed for Raspberry Pi (Not Included)
- Offers a 24-bit DAQ voltage HAT
- Provides two analog inputs
- Onboard sample buffers allow high-speed acquisition
- Stack up to eight MCC HATs onto a single Raspberry Pi
The Digilent MCC 172 IEPE Measurement DAQ HAT for Raspberry Pi is a voltage HAT (Hardware Attached on Top) board designed for use with Raspberry Pi.
The MCC 172 HAT provides two analog inputs for sound or vibration measurements. Up to eight MCC HATs can be stacked onto one Raspberry Pi. A HAT is an add-on board with a 40W GPIO (general purpose input/output) connector that conforms to the Raspberry Pi HAT specification.
- 1x Digilent MCC 172 IEPE Measurement DAQ HAT for Raspberry Pi
- 65 x 56.5 x 12 mm / 2.56 x 2.22 x 0.47 inch (L x W x H)
- Number of channels: 2
- ADC Resolution: 24 bits
- A/D converter type: Delta-sigma
- Sampling mode: Simultaneous
- Input voltage range: ±5 V
- Supply current, 5 V supply: Typical: 100 mA | Maximum: 140 mA
- Operating temperature: 0 to 55 °C
- Storage temperature: -40 to 85 °C max
- Relative humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Software: MCC DAQ HAT Library
- Supported Operating Systems: Linux / Raspbian
- Programming API: C, C++, Python