Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Digilent Eclypse Z7: Zynq-7000 SoC Development Board w/ SYZYGY-compatible Expansion
- Features a FPGA/SoC development board
- Designed to enable the rapid prototyping and development
- Featuring high-speed Zmod ports for modular expansion
- Offers high-speed voltage translation and protection circuitry
The Digilent Eclypse Z7: Zynq-7000 SoC Development Board w/ SYZYGY-compatible Expansion is a new expansion solution using the open-source SYZYGY standard from Opal Kelly. Faster than the Pmod Standard and more compact and cost-effective than FMC, Zmods improve the customizability options for high-speed I/O.
Plug in your application specific Zmods and get up and running in hours or days, instead of weeks or months. Two Zmods are being released alongside the Eclypse Z7, the Zmod ADC 1410 and Zmod DAC 1411, both with 100 MSPS, 14-bit converters, with more planned in the future.
The Eclypse Z7 is a component of the Eclypse Platform, which pairs Digilent’s open software API with Digilent’s novel Eclypse hardware. Petalinux is supported out of the box, and pre-built Linux images are accompanied by the API for bulk data transfer.
This system allows users to plug in their Zmods of choice and get started prototyping new high-speed measurement, instrumentation and control systems without directly interfacing with the FPGA until desired.
Eclypse Z7 is the first host board of the Eclypse Platform. With this system, embedded Linux developers can leverage the power of FPGA without possessing hardware expertise. Currently, C and C++ are supported, with plans to add support for other programming languages in the future.
The Eclypse Z7 is fast, flexible and shortens the time it takes for engineers and researchers to develop innovative and powerful new high-speed instrumentation, control, and measurement systems for edge-computing, medical, and communications applications.
- 1 x Eclypse Z7 Development Board
- 1 x FPGA fan
- 1 x USB A to Micro B programming cable
- 1 x USB A to Micro A cable
- 1 x 12 V 5 A power supply
- 1 x Digilent custom packaging
Zynq-7000 APSoC (XC7Z020-1CLG484C)
- 667 MHz dual-core Cortex-A9 processor
- DDR3L memory controller with 8 DMA channels and 4 High Performance AXI3 Slave ports
- High-bandwidth peripheral controllers: 1G Ethernet, USB 2.0, SDIO
- Low-bandwidth peripheral controllers: SPI, UART, CAN, I2C
- Programmable from JTAG, Quad-SPI flash, and microSD card
- Programmable logic equivalent to Artix-7 FPGA
- 1 GiB DDR3L with 32-bit bus at 1066 MT/s
- 16 MB Quad-SPI Flash with factory programmed 128-bit random number and 48-bit globally unique EUI-48/64 compatible identifier
- microSD card slot
- Powered from external 12 V 5 A supply
- Platform MCU for configuration of adjustable power supplies and temperature management
USB and Ethernet
- Gigabit Ethernet PHY
- USB-JTAG programming circuitry
- USB-UART bridge
- USB micro AB port with USB 2.0 PHY with Host/Device/OTG capabilities
- 2 ports following the SYZYGY Standard interface specification
- Compatible with a variety of SYZYGY pods, allowing for a wide variety of applications
- Dedicated differential clocks for input and output
- 8 differential I/Os per port
- 16 single-ended I/Os per port
- DNA interfaces connected to Platform MCU allowing for various auto-negotiated power supply configurations
- 2 twelve-pin ports for a total of 16 FPGA-connected I/Os
- High speed voltage translation and protection circuitry
- 2 push-buttons
- 2 RGB LEDs