Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DFRobot URM V5.0 Ultrasonic Sensor
- Features a powerful module with bulit-in temperature compensation
- Ensures accurate distance measurement
- Offers analog, switch, serial (TTL and RS232 level optional), and PWM output
- Is compatible with older versions
The DFRobot URM V5.0 Ultrasonic Sensor is a powerful ultrasonic sensor module with bulit-in temperature compensation to ensure accurate distance measurement in the scene of temperature-changing applications. It has rich interface and offers various output: analog output, switch, serial (TTL and RS232 level optional), PWM and so on.
With analog mode, the sensor outputs voltage which is proportional with distance, it can be connected to Arduino, Raspberry Pi and LattePanda (windows 10 development board). The module can be used to measure the rotation angle of the servo. Connected with an external servo, it changes into a spatial ultrasonic scanner.
DFRobot's URM37 has been on the market for many years and plays an important role in various fields, it has been constantly optimized and improved. The mechanical size, pin interface and communication commands of this version（V5.0）are compatible with older versions.
- 1 x DFRobot URM V5.0 Ultrasonic Sensor
- 22 x 51 mm
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 - 5.5 V
- Operating Current: 20 mA
- Working temperature: -10 - +70 ℃
- Detecting range: 2 - 800 cm (ultimate range 1000 cm)
- Resolution: 1 cm
- Measuring Period: <100 ms (max.)
- Weight: about 25 g