Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DFRobot UART Non-Contact Optical Turbidity Sensor for Arduino
- Utilizes optics to assess water quality
- Outputs data as an analog value indicating turbidity level
- Equipped with two infrared probes for precise measurement
- Features non-contact measurement, reducing corrosion risk
- Offers a long service life of 50,000 hours
The DFRobot UART Non-Contact Optical Turbidity Sensor for Arduino is a sophisticated device designed to assess water quality by gauging the degree of turbidity. Utilizing the principles of optics, it is adept at determining the light transmittance and scattering rate of the liquid housed within transparent cylinder containers of 40–50 mm diameter. The sensor then outputs this data as an analog value within a specific range, indicative of the liquid's turbidity level.
The sensor is equipped with two infrared probes, which are intended to be installed in opposition on a container. The sensor is triggered when the liquid level within the container surpasses the height of the two probes. A key feature of this sensor is its non-contact measurement capability, which significantly reduces its susceptibility to corrosion from water or chemicals.
- 1x Turbidity Sensor
- 1x Gravity: 4-Pin Sensor Adapter
- Supply Voltage: 5V
- Communication Mode: UART-TTL
- Applicable Cylinder Container Diameter: 40 to 50 mm
- Operating Current: <10 mA max.
- Response Time: less than 1s (VDD=5V Ta=25 ℃)
- Operating Temperature: 5 to 60 ℃
- Storage Temperature: 0 to 65 ℃
- Service Life: 50000h (VDD=5V Ta=25 ℃)