- DFRobot Serial 6-Axis Accelerometer for Arduino
- Comes with a built-in gesture solver
- Integrates high-precision gyroscopes, accelerometer, and microprocessor
- Provides static measurement accuracy up to 0.05°
- Operates at 3.3 ~5 V voltage
- Supports adjustable 2400 ~921600 bps baud rate
The DFRobot Serial 6-Axis Accelerometer for Arduino integrates high-precision gyroscopes, accelerometer, the microprocessor of high-performance and advanced dynamics solves and Kalman filter algorithms that aim to quickly solve the current real-time movement of the module attitude.
The module comes with a built-in gesture solver that can get an accurate attitude in a dynamic environment combining with a dynamic Kalman filter algorithm.
Its static measurement accuracy is up to 0.05 degree (dynamic 0.1) with high stability, which could bring better performance even than some professional Inclinometers!
There is a voltage stabilizer circuit inside the module. The product should be operated at 3.3~5 V and its pin level is compatible with 3.3 / 5 V embedded systems. It employs a TTL interface for connection. In addition, the module supports an adjustable 2400 ~921600 bps baud rate and 0.1 ~200 Hz data output.