Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DFRobot micro:Gamepad Kit
- Expansion gamepad based on micro:bit (Not included)
- Features 8 programmable buttons, a built-in vibration motor, a buzzer, and an LED
- Supports MakeCode graphical programming and python
The DFRobot micro:Gamepad Kit is an expansion gamepad based on micro:bit. You only need to plug in the micro:bit, it will turn into a wireless remote controller and game console. This product package includes acrylic plates. The gamepad has a total of 8 buttons, the left side has up, down, left, right four buttons, the right side has X, Y two buttons, and two buttons A, and B are in the front of the gamepad. The gamepad has a programmable built-in vibration motor, buzzer, and LED.
Using graphical programming, it will instantly turn into a multimedia vibration controller or interactive game console. The programming platform supports MakeCode graphical programming and Python. It is a very suitable tool for both beginners and masters.
- 1x micro:bit Wireless Gamepad
- 1x 2x AAA Battery Holder
- 1x 3M HOOK&LOOP
- 148 x 57 mm / 5.83 x 2.24 inch
- Power: 3V DC (2x AAA batteries)
- Joystick: 2 Axis Analog (X: P1 Y: P2) 1 Axis Digital (Z: P8)
- Onboard LED and Vibration Motor: P12
- Keys: A(A), B(B), C(P13), D(P14), E(P15), F(P16), Z(P8)