Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DFRobot Inclined Electromagnetic Lock (12V)
- Comes with two control wires (red: +, black: -)
- Provides bolt and lock holes made of pure-copper
- Features good heat resistance
- Can be used together with relay modules and micro-controllers
The DFRobot Inclined Electromagnetic Lock (12V) comes with two control wires (red: +, black: -). Power up/off to unlock/lock the electromagnetic lock. An electroless nickel plating had been added onto the metal surface of the shell and frame to make the lock durable and anti-corrosion.
The bolt and lock hole are made of pure-copper, smooth, and never get stuck. Meanwhile, the bolt can be rotated to 90, 180 or 270 to match any doors you want to use it with.
When the coil of copper wire inside the lock is energized, the bolt will be pulled into the center of the coil immediately. The electromagnetic lock features good heat resistance and long service life.
Use this electromagnetic lock together with relay modules and micro-controllers to build up smart home, or use it to lock sales machines, storage racks, file cabinets, automated equipment and so on.
- 1 x DFRobot Inclined Electromagnetic Lock-12V
- 1 x DC2.1 Female Terminal Connector
- 55 x 23 x 28 mm / 2.17 x 0.91 x 1.10 in
- Operating Voltage: 12 V
- Operating Current: 0.4 A
- Electrify Time: unlimited
- Stroke: 10 mm
- Suction Force: ≤1N（0.1 kg）
- Working Principle: power on, the lock retracts, power off, the lock pops out
- Material: nickel plating shell, pure copper coil
- Applications: drawers, storage cabinets, showcase, sale machines, etc.