Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Gravity PM2.5 Air Quality Sensor by DFRobot
- Offers six-sided all-around shielding, stronger anti-interference
- Ultra-thin design, only 12 mm, suitable for portable devices
- Laser scattering principle, accurate measurement
- Provides zero false alarm rate
- Real-time response and support continuous acquisition
The DFRobot Gravity PM2.5 Air Quality Sensor offers an easy-to-use Gravity interface, the air quality sensor works well with most main controllers. Relevant sample codes are provided to help you quickly build up air quality monitoring projects.
Based on the principle of laser scattering, the PM2.5 air quality sensor employs a digital universal particle sensor that can continuously collect and calculate the number of suspended particles of different sizes in the air per unit volume, which is particle concentration distribution, and then convert to concentration and output via the I2C interface.
The sensor can be embedded in various instruments and meters or environmental improvement equipment related to the concentration of suspended particulate matter in the air to provide timely and accurate concentration data. It is typically suitable for smoking rooms, kitchens, hot springs, bathrooms, and other environments.
- 1x DFRobot Gravity PM2.5 Air Quality Sensor
- 1x Gravity-4P I2C/UART Sensor Cable
- 67 x 40 x 14 mm / 2.64 x 1.57 x 0.55 inches
- Minimum recognizable particle size: 0.3 µm
- Working Voltage: 5.0 V
- Maximum Working Current: 100 mA
- Standby Current: ≤2 mA
- Data Interface Level: L < 0.8 V, H > 2.7 V, maximum voltage level 3.3 V
- Particle Measurement Range: 0.3 ~ 1.0 μm; 1.0 ~ 2.5 μm; 2.5 ~ 10 μm
- Particle Counting Efficiency: 50 % at 0.3 μm 98 % at ≥ 0.5 μm
- Effective Range of Particle Mass Concentration (PM2.5 standard value): 0~500 ug / m³
- Maximum Range of Particle Mass Concentration (PM2.5 standard value): ≥1000 ug / m³
- Resolution of Particle Mass Concentration: 1 ug / m³
- Consistency of Particle Mass Concentration (PM2.5 standard value): 1. ± 10% at 100 ~ 500 ug/m³; 2. ±10 ug/m³ at 0 ~ 100 ug/m³
- Standard Volume: 0.1 L
- Single Response Time: <1 s
- Comprehensive Response Time: ≤10 s
- Working Temperature Range: -10~ +60 °C
- Working Humidity Range: 0 ~ 95 % (non-condensing)
- Mean Time Between Failures: ≥ 5 years