Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DFRobot Gravity: Liquid Flow Sensor (G3/4)
- Engineered based on the electromagnetic principle
- Features high resistance to interference and impact
- Compatible with microcontrollers like Arduino UNO
- Measures flow of high-concentration, low-viscosity liquids
- Designed with G3/4 thread connectors for easy installation
The DFRobot Gravity: Liquid Flow Sensor (G3/4) is an innovative device engineered on the basis of the electromagnetic principle. It incorporates an O-ring rubber seal and utilizes silicone sealant at the discharge end to enhance its water-resistant properties. The sensor is characterized by its high resistance to interference and impact, ensuring reliable performance and an extended lifespan.
It is also designed with G3/4 thread connectors to facilitate easy installation. This sensor is compatible with microcontrollers such as the Arduino UNO, and is capable of measuring the flow of high-concentration, low-viscosity liquids such as water, diesel, engine oil, milk, paint, detergent, and honey. It is important to note that the liquid should be free of impurities.
Please note that the sensor is designed to measure the flow of liquids that are high in concentration and low in viscosity, and it is crucial that these liquids do not contain any impurities.
- 1x DFRobot Gravity: Liquid Flow Sensor (G3/4)
- 92 x 47 x 39 mm / 3.62 x 1.85 x 1.54 inch
- Thread I.D.: 16 mm
- Thread O.D.: 26 mm
- Thread Length: 18.7 mm
- Operating Voltage: DC 3.5 ~ 24 V
- Operating Current: ≤10 mA (DC5V)
- Output Mode: NPN pulse signal
- Pipe Diameter: G3/4
- Water Pressure Resistance: ≤1.2 MPA
- Insulation Resistance: >100 MΩ
- Flow Range: 30-3000L/H
- Error: ±1% (20-3000L/H)
- Output Pulse High Level: >DC4.7V (input voltage DC5V)
- Output Pulse Low Level: ＜DC0.5V (input voltage DC5V)
- Output Pulse Duty Ratio: 50%±10%
- Flow & Pulse Correlation: 1L=75 pulses
- Operating Temperature: ≤80 °C
- Operating Humidity: 35 ~ 90 %RH (No condensing)
- Storage Temperature: -25 ~ +80 °C
- Storage Humidity: 25 ~ 95 %RH