Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DFRobot Gravity: Ch423 I2C 24 Digital IO Expansion Module
- Expands 24 digital ports via I2C
- Features 8 GPIO ports with interrupt functions
- Includes 16 GPO ports
- Can statically drive 24 LED tubes or dynamically drive 128 LEDs
- Ideal for projects requiring LED tubes, dot matrix screens, or light cubes
The DFRobot Gravity: Ch423 I2C 24 Digital IO Expansion Module is an IO expansion board that utilizes the CH423 chip to extend 24 digital ports via I2C. This includes 8 General Purpose Input/Output (GPIO) ports with interrupt functions and 16 General Purpose Output (GPO) ports.
The CH423 chip is equipped with an integrated current drive circuit that provides a continuous drive current of 15 mA. This allows it to statically drive 24 LED tubes or dynamically drive 128 LEDs. The module is particularly suitable for projects that require the use of LED tubes, dot matrix screens, or light cubes.
- 1x Gravity: CH423 I2C 24 Digital IO Expansion Module
- 1x Gravity-4P I2C/UART Sensor Cable
- 45 x 37 mm / 1.78 x 1.46 inch
- Power Supply: 3.3 ~ 5 V
- Static Current: 1 mA
- IO Continuous Driving Current: 15 mA
- Communication: I2C
- I2C Address: 0x20-0x3F (The module occupies an I2C address of 0x20-0x3F and cannot work with an I2C device in this address range.)
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 ~ 80 °C