- DFRobot BMP388 Digital Pressure Sensor Module
- Measures barometric pressure and temperature
- Provides low noise and high accuracy
- Enables accurate altitude tracking
- Specifically suited for drone applications
- Low power consumption
The DFRobot BMP388 Digital Pressure Sensor Module is a newly-introduced Breakout version of the BMP388 Sensor from DFRobot with pressure and temperature measurement.
It supports Arduino code control, and the BMP388 offers lower power consumption, smaller size, higher resolution, and sampling rate compared with its predecessors BMP180, BMP280.
Barometric sensors are usually used to measure barometric pressure and temperature. But besides that, they can also measure altitude and relative floor height due to the fact that there is a certain relationship between altitude and barometric pressure.
Moreover, BMP388 enables accurate altitude tracking and is specifically suited for drone applications.
- 1 x DFRobot BMP388 Digital Pressure Sensor Module
- Outline: 22 x 30 mm
- Mounting Hole Position: 15 mm
- Mounting Hole: inner diameter 3 mm / outer 6 mm
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 V - 5.5 V
- Operating Current: 0.5 mA
- Communication Interface: I2C (Support 5 V) or SPI (other non-I2C ports only supports 3.3 V)
- Default I2C Address: 0x76
- Measuring Range: 300-1250 hPa
- Relative Pressure Accuracy: ±0.08 hPa (±0.66 m at 700 - 900 hPa,25 -40 °C)
- Absolute Pressure Accuracy: ±0.5 hPa (0 - 65 °C at 300 - 1100 hPa)
- Offset Temperature Coefficient: ±0.75 Pa/K (-20 - 65 °C at 700 - 1100 hPa)
- Absolute Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5 °C (at 0 - 65 °C)
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~80 °C (More accurate in 0 - 65 °C)
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.