Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Motor Shield for the Arduino microcontroller
- Power 2 DC motors 7V to 12V at 1A each
- PIN 4, 5, 6, and 7 are used to drive two DC motors
- Support PWM speed control
- Includes LEDs to indicate motor direction
- Attach more I/O shields
The DFRobot Arduino Compatible Motor Shield allows you to control two DC Motors from 7-12V DC and under 1A each. The board uses digital pins 7, 8 and 9 and includes LEDs to indicate motor direction. There are 4 screw terminals for attaching the two DC motors. You can continue to use all other pins normally and attach more I/O shields.