Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Low power relay module powered from standard USB bus
- Provides eight volt free contact relay outputs
- Relay current: Up to 16Amp @ 24VDC or 250VAC
- SPCO (Single Pole Change Over) type relays
The Devantech 16A 8-Channel Latching Relay Module is a low power relay module which is powered solely from the USB bus and provides eight volt free contact relay outputs with a current rating of up to 16Amp each. The relays are SPCO (Single Pole Change Over) types and provide position 0, position 1 and common pins (latching relays and have no "normally open" or "normally closed" contacts) on the screw terminals labeled as 0, C and 1 accordingly. The relays will also retain their state in the absence of power.
- Number of relay's: 8
- Power: Powered from standard USB bus
- Control interface: USB
- Connections: Screw terminals for Position 0, Position 1 and common contacts
- Operating temperature: -40C to +70C
- LED indication: 1 state (LED on), 0 state (LED off)