Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Fiber to Ethernet Converter Boards for ROV/AUV by DeepWater Exploration
- Converts CAT 5 Ethernet signals from the RJ-45 port to signals
- 10/100/1000M Copper to 1000Base-X Fiber
- Smaller than a Raspberry Pi
- Perfect for installation in a waterproof enclosure
- Consumes less than 1 W
- No Software Installation Required
- Compatible with single-mode SFP transceivers and vice versa
The DeepWater Exploration Fiber to Ethernet Converter Boards for ROV/AUV converts CAT 5 Ethernet signals from the RJ-45 port to signals compatible with single-mode SFP transceivers and vice versa. By using this media converter, copper Ethernet signals can be extended up to 20 km depending on the SFP transceiver used (a much larger distance than the 100 meters limit for copper Ethernet signals).
Unlike many other fiber converters, this is designed to be as space efficient as possible specifically for ROV use cases. Additionally, many considerations were in place to design this board as power efficient as possible, reducing generated heat and maximizing the flight time on your ROV.
- 1x DeepWater Exploration Fiber to Ethernet Converter Boards for ROV/AUV
- Input Connector (Power Jack): 5.5 x 2.5 mm
- Pitch Jumper wires: 2.54 mm
- Footprint: 3 x 2 inch
- Input Voltage: 5 V DC
- Wattage: Less than 1 W
- Bandwidth: 1.25 G
- Complies with IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3z/802.3ab
- Complies with 10/100/1000Base-TX/FX
- Supports Full/Half Duplex auto-negotiation and MDI/MDIX auto-crossover