Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 1.2A per channel and 3A peak current capability
- Fully-dedicated PWM driver chip for excellent performance
- Can efficiently run on motors ranging from 4.5VDC to 13.5VDC
- Huge terminal block connectors included to hook up wires with power
- Easily compatible with Raspberry Pi model A+, B+, and Pi 2.
The DC & Stepper Motor Driver HAT Kit for Raspberry Pi has been engineered with great precision to assist you in any motion project by serving as a reliable add-on. It performs remarkably to meet your technological requirements and features a drive up to 4 DC or 2 stepper motors that ensure full PWM speed control. Offering easy installation process, this kit includes slight prototyping area and polarity protection FET on the power pins for smooth working. The motors included in its design are controlled by TB6612 MOSFET drivers by seeking support from 3A peak current capability and 1.2A per channel. Built-in flyback diodes also serve a vital part of its design.
- Tested & assembled HAT
- 2x20 plain headers
- Terminal blocks
- Dimensions w/ components: 2.6" x 2.2" x 0.5"