- Data logging shield for Arduino Uno R3 USB Microcontroller that uses the Arduino SD and RTC libraries
- Features a stackable headers, a back-up battery for RTC and a reset button
- Prototyping area (102 solder pads) for soldering connectors, circuitry or sensors
- Works with FAT16 or FAT32 formatted cards
- With onboard 3.3 V regulator to run SD cards that require a lot of power
The Data Logging Shield for Arduino is a dedicated and well-designed data logging shield for Arduino. Its SD card interface works with FAT16 or FAT32 formatted cards. The 3.3 v level shifter circuitry prevents damage to your SD card. Also, the real-time clock (RTC) keeps the time going even when the Arduino is unplugged.
It works with Arduino Mega 2560 Microcontroller Rev3
- 43 x 17 x 9 mm
- Back-up battery: CR1220 battery (incl.)
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.