Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Dash Tech Center Pack with Class Connect - 12 Months
- Versatile Tech Center Pack for media labs and maker spaces
- Includes 6 Dash robots
- Offers 1-teacher/all-student access to Class Connect
- Features 60 Math activities and 72 Digital Challenge Cards
- Provides online professional development course for teachers
The Dash Tech Center Pack with Class Connect - 12 Months provides an excellent solution for media labs, maker spaces, and mobile carts. This value pack includes the award-winning Dash and Dot robots, accessories, and a standards-aligned coding curriculum.
Additionally, it comes with a one-teacher and all-student license for Class Connect, 12-month subscription.
- Class Connect: This software allows all student accounts, enabling students to share devices while preserving their individual progress as they work through puzzles and activities. It also offers progress tracking and classroom management for the teacher, as well as a Virtual Dash for use inside of Blockly. The Virtual Dash is compatible with iOS 13+ devices and Chrome on the web.
- Coding Pathways: These new, multimedia coding lessons are aligned with code.orgs levels D-F. Students can watch instructional videos and complete coding activities based on the lessons.
- 60 standards-aligned Math activities for grades 3-5, which can be assigned inside of Class Connect and accessed by students in their Blockly app for use with the Virtual Dash or a physical Dash Robot.
- 72 Digital Learn to Code Challenge Cards from the Challenge Card Box Set, which can be assigned inside of Class Connect and accessed by students in their Blockly app for use with the physical Dash Robot.
- Cross Curricular Lesson Library: This includes a one-teacher license to premium lessons, filterable by subject and grade level.
- Online Course: Enrollment for one teacher in the online professional development mini-course, "Getting Started with Dash & Dot."
- Wonder League Robotics Competition: Full access to the missions and resources for the competition. Please note that the 2021-22 WLRC has concluded, but missions are still available for use with students.
- 6x Dash Robot
- 12x Building Brick Connector
- 6x USB Charging Cable
- 1 teacher and all student accounts
- Progress tracking and classroom management for the teacher
- Virtual Dash (for iOS 13+ devices and Chrome on the web)
- Lessons aligned to code.org’s levels A-F with instructional videos and coding challenges
- 60 standards-aligned Math activities for grades 3-5, assignable and trackable
- 72 Digital Learn to Code Challenge Cards from the Challenge Card Box Set, for use with the physical Dash Robot
Cross-Curricular Lesson Library
- Premium lessons, filterable by subject and grade-level
- Enrollment for 1 teacher in the online professional development mini-course, “Getting Started with Dash & Dot”
Wonder League Robotics Competition
- Full access for all students, to the missions and resources for the competition. Note: The 2023-24 WLRC launches in October.