Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Soil Humidity Sensor Module by DaguRobot
- Output mode: Analog signal
- Interface mode: pH2.0 ~ 3P
- Working voltage: 3.3 V ~ 5 V
- Surface plated with gold
- Used to make an automatic watering device
The DaguRobot Soil Humidity Sensor Module is used to make an automatic watering device so that the plants in your garden will not be managed by people.
The sensor surface is plated with gold, which can prolong its service life. When the soil is short of water, the output value of the sensor will decrease, otherwise, it will increase.
- Dry soil: 0 ~ 300
- Wet soil: 300 ~ 700
- Put into the water: 700 ~ 950
- 1x DaguRobot Soil Humidity Sensor Module
- 42 x 25 mm (L x W)
- Output Mode: Analog signal
- Interface Mode: pH2.0 ~ 3P
- Working Voltage: 3.3 V ~ 5 V
- Weight: 37 g