Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Dagu Ultrasonic HC-SR04 Distance Measurement Sensor Module
- Accurately measures distances using ultrasonic waves
- Operates on a working voltage of 3.3 to 5 V
- Capable of measuring distances from 2 to 350 cm
- Compact and lightweight, weighing just 86g
The Dagu Ultrasonic HC-SR04 Distance Measurement Sensor Module is designed to gauge distances by transmitting and receiving ultrasonic waves. The module measures the time taken for the sound to bounce back from an object and return to the sensor. By utilizing the time difference and the speed of sound propagation, the module can accurately calculate the distance between itself and any obstacles in its path.
The module operates on a working voltage of 3.3 to 5 V. It is capable of measuring a minimum distance of 2 cm and a maximum distance of 350 cm. The compact module, weighing 86g, has dimensions of 43 x 25 mm.
The module employs an input digital signal known as the echo, and an output digital signal referred to as the trig. The module is activated by inputting a high level of more than 10us to the trig pin. Upon completion of the ranging process, the echo pin will output a high level, with the level width being the sum of the ultrasonic round-trip time.
- 1x Dagu Ultrasonic HC-SR04 Distance Measurement Sensor Module
- 43 x 25 mm
- Working voltage: 3.3 V ~ 5 V
- Minimum measurement distance: 2 cm
- Maximum measurement distance: 350 cm
- Type: Echo (input digital signal), trig (output digital signal)
- Interface mode: Ph2.0-4p
- Module weight: 86 g
- Pin definition:
- Echo: receive input
- Trig: transmit output
- -: GND
- +: VCC
- Input a high level of more than 10us to trig pin to trigger module ranging
- When the ranging is finished, the echo pin will output a high-level
- The level width is the sum of the ultrasonic round-trip time