Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Input Voltage (Motor): 7 - 35VDC
- Single power operation
- Dual Channels, means it can drive two brush motors independently, or mixed
- Operating modes: RC (RC servo signal), Analog, PWM, simplified and packetized UART
- Support Signed magnitude and Locked Anti-phase in PWM mode
The SmartDriveDuo Smart Dual Channel 10A Motor Driver is a smart brush motor driver that supports dual channels, 10A continuous current for each channel. Building combat/sumo robot just became easy. Choose motor+wheel, get a proper battery, connect it to MDDS10, choose a RC controller and you have a robot !
It has the capability to accept RC (Radio Control) signal for mix mode drive, analog voltage from potentiometer, PWM from microcontroller, and even be controlled via UART command. the operation modes is configured by the DIP switch on MDDS10. The commonly DIP switch configurations are printed at the back of PCB. MOSFETs are switching at 16KHz for quiet operation.
With the on board temperature sensor, this smart driver is able to limit the output current stage by stage to prevent itself from overheating and burn! The peak current is 50A for 5 seconds and it will automatically limit the output current.
- 66.8mm x 101.09mm.
- Two manual/test buttons for each channel.
- Two output indicator LEDs for each channel.
- Power, Error indicator, RUN status (Left and Right) LEDs
- On board reset button to restart the MCU after changing operation mode.
- Temperature feedback for current limit and prevent overheating of MOSFET.
- Support up to 10A continuous current at room temperature.
- Support up to 30A peak for 1 second. Current will be limited as temperature raises.
- Suitable for combat or sumo robot.
- 16KHz switching frequency for quiet operation.
- On board switching voltage regulator for higher power efficiency.
- Battery low voltage monitoring mode.