- Bi-directional control for a single brushed DC motor
- Support motor from 10V to 45V
- Maximum current up to 80A peak
- Reduce to 40A gradually according to temperature
The Cytron Single 10- 45V, 40A Brushed DC Motor Controller is designed to drive a brushed DC motor, ranging from medium to high power motor with current capacity up to 80A peak and 40A continuously.
The MOSFETs are switched at 16 KHz to ensure quiet operation and no annoying whining sound. Besides, it also equipped with a microcontroller unit to provide smart features such as multiple input modes, current limiting and thermal protection.
- Increased Vin range, upto 45VDC, so you can utilize more battery and control higher power motor.
- Responsive current limiting sensor and algorithm to better protect the driver itself and also your motor.
- High Ampere screw terminals for both battery and motor connection.
- Additional terminal for activate or deactivate driver further cut off the power to motor driver, eliminating the need for high power switch.
- Use switching power supply for 5V regulation, higher output current (5V) and improved efficiency.
- Option to add fan for better heat dissipation, further increase maximum continuous current.
- Ready header for RC receiver connection.
- Protection of over voltage.