Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Crowbits Inventor Kit
- Designed for micro:bit (Not Included)
- Strong expansibility, more attractive
- Provides graphical programming
- Easy to use, plug and play
- Compatible with Lego blocks
The Crowbits Inventor Kit for micro:bit comes with 10 sensors and a pack of LEGO-compatible blocks, which allows students to create 10+ Lego projects and hardware and programming interactive projects.
The Inventor Kit is the primary programming kit of the Crowbits series. It uses micro:bit as the mainboard console, and combines with electronic modules as well as Lets code, a visual graphics programming software.
This kit is based on micro:bit, with the four-in-one car that features an obstacle avoidance function, line patrol function, gesture control function, and Bluetooth remote control function, the coding journey must be more attractive. Through simple drag-and-drop programming, kids can create interesting and creative projects, which greatly lowers the threshold of artiﬁcial intelligence learning.
The Inventor Kit encourages kids to create robots actively and design smart programs. In this way, kids will keep their interest in learning and find the joy of science and technology, and code programming Python is waiting for you to unlock.
- 1x Crowbits-Ultrasonic Ranging Sensor
- 2x Crowbits-IR Reflective Sensor
- 1x Crowbits-Buzzer
- 1x Crowbits-LED (Yellow)
- 2x Crowbits-DC Motor
- 1x Crowbits-Microbit Compatible
- 1x Crowbits-Color Sensor
- 1x Crowbits-Gesture Sensor
- 4x Magnetic Cable
- 1x Lego Compatible Block Pack
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 9 x 6.5 x 3.5 inch
- Scratch 3.0 enhanced: Yes
- Learn Python: Yes
- Support a variety of hardware devices: Yes
- Cross-system platform: Yes
- Magnetic Pogo Pin: Yes
- Graphical Programming: Yes
- STEM Education: Yes
- Logic and Thinking: Yes
- Courses: Yes
- LEGO-compatible: Yes
- Weight: 960 g